Frozen Embryo Transfer - Day 4 of Buserelin

I am surprised to find that my body does not like the Buserelin injection at all.  I had absolutely no issues with the Menopur we were on for our fresh cycle that resulted in the birth of our son.  I am only 4 days in and I have been really struggling with dizziness, blurred vision and headaches.  I am finding the dizziness the worst.  It caught me by surprise yesterday morning when I arrived at a toddler group with Hayden only to have to sit in the corner hugging a glass of water and hoping the room would stop spinning so that I could join in the messy play with my boy.  He was a total angel and instead of running off to play, he got a book and came to sit on my lap... It's amazing how much they understand, even when they are so young!  Luckily our friends arrived and he was able to get involved once there was another adult there to watch over him.  I felt so awful but the power of seeing my boy so happy is immeasurable.  If you live in or around Bristol, get down to one of the Scrapstore under 5's sessions - they are SO much fun :-)



We managed to attend parent and toddler yoga in the afternoon which, despite my spinning head, was actually really lovely.  I am the type of person that doesn't do too well staying in the house all day.  Hayden and I have groups and classes every day.  I have just read that I shouldn't drive with these symptoms so I'm not sure how much we'll be able to do over the next few weeks.  Perhaps my body will get used to it - fingers crossed!  My first scan is on the 28th of January so I am hoping they might reduce my dose at that stage.

Comments

Popular Posts